Suggestions and Complaints
Do you want to make a suggestion, comment, criticism or complaint?
At the Hospice, we are continually looking at ways to improve our service. If you have any concerns regarding any of our services, please speak to a member of our staff who will ensure that the most appropriate person sees you.
Feedback & Suggestions
Have you used any of our services? We would love to hear from you.
To provide feedback please complete our online comments form or email .
All complaints are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible, and you will be notified of the outcome of your complaint.
You can be sure that:
- If we make a mistake, we will apologise to you.
- You can make complaints and suggestions at any time, even if they are about things that happened some time ago.
- We will do our best to respond as fully as possible.
- If you don't want to contact us yourself, you can ask someone else to contact us for you, but we will require your permission in writing to investigate the complaint.
- We will deal with any complaints or suggestions thoroughly and sensitively.
If you are unhappy with the way your complaint or suggestion has been dealt with, you can contact Healthcare Improvement Scotland (HIS) on 0141 225 6999 or visit www.healthcareimprovementscotland.org.
If your complaint relates to a fundraising matter, the Scottish Fundraising Complaints web page will explain the new three-stage process for fundraising complaints in Scotland.
Confidentiality of patient information is of prime concern to St. Vincent's Hospice, which fully complies with Data Protection Legislation, Medical Confidentiality Guidelines, and the requirements of the Regulation of Care (Scotland) Act 2001.