Memories made special
Memories of our loved ones who have died can be very precious.
As we care for our patients and their families we often hear stories about the people they remember – about times shared together, of special events in their lives, of personalities and achievements, or the things and places they loved. Sharing photographs of happy times can bring back many memories, especially to mark anniversaries as the years go by.
Memories can also be made special for so many people by giving to a charity or cause that has played an important role in their life story.
Your gift of compassionate care
We deeply appreciate the donations we receive in memory of your loved ones, especially so when gifts are made at vulnerable times of personal loss. Your gifts make a huge difference to our patients and their families, and help us to provide the compassionate, specialist care they need.
There are many different ways to give in memory. Here are a few suggestions:
- Create an online tribute page to celebrate the life of your loved one and gather donations together
- collections gathered during funerals
- donations made to commemorate anniversaries
- gifts made through social media sites
- donations from celebration events
- sponsorship of our hospice garden woodland walk
To see more information about some of these options, please scroll down to the bottom of this page.